Today I’m posting about the products I used up in January…
I mostly used up one use items, but I did use up some other items too! I used a sheet mask from my ipsy bag, a face mask from target, two samples of shampoo and conditioner, a lotion, a shower gel, a hair treatment, and face wipes.
- I do not recommend these face wipes as they did not clean my face well/remove makeup well. They are the “just the basics” facial towelettes.
- I liked the shower oil from L’Occitane and thought it smelled nice while also cleansing.
- The Pantene Pro-V shampoo and conditioner sample did not feel like it washed or conditioned my hair well. I’m pretty sure I had to also use my normal shampoo/conditioner when I used this.
- The Garnier whole blends shampoo/conditioner was fine. Not bad but not anything I’m running out to buy.
- I liked the Loverecipe sheet mask… I used this so long ago I don’t remember much about it! Guess I need to make notes when I use things.
- The lotion was from Ahava and said it had a “mood-boosting scent”… I don’t know if it boosted my mood but the scent was nice. Other than the scent though I didn’t think this lotion performed amazingly.
- The conditioning treatment from Marc Anthony was nice. I used it instead of conditioner when I was traveling and didn’t bring conditioner with me. However, I don’t think it did anything much better than my conditioner does.
- The que bella cleansing mask was really nice. It felt nice on my face and was easy to take off. I don’t know that I noticed a whole lot of “deep cleansing” from it though. What is deep cleansing? Who knows…
Let me know if you’ve used any of these products and loved them and think I need to try them more!